Brad Fiedel’s original score to James Cameron’s 1984 blockbuster film The Terminator is getting reissued on vinyl by Milan Records.
It arrives on April 8 as a double gatefold LP with newly-designed artwork and the records pressed in a cosmic blue and red pattern (see the gallery above). The sounds have also been remastered and the tracklist is in the order Fiedel originally intended for the first time.
Speaking about the release, Fiedel said: "I am very happy that I had the opportunity to be involved in this release of The Terminator score. It's exciting to finally put out a version of the soundtrack that is in sync with my original vision of how the score should sound.”
Listen to ‘Main Title’ and check out the tracklist below.
01. Main Title
02. Terminator Arrival / Reese Chased / Sarah on Motorbike
03. Terminator Gets Guns / Search for Sarah
04. Reese Dreams of Future War
05. Sarah Watches News / Enters Tech Noir
06. Matt & Ginger Killed / Sarah Calls Detectives
07. Reese & Sarah in Garage
08. Arm & Eye Surgery
09. “I’ll Be Back” / Police Station & Escape
10. Future Flashback
11. “Fuck You Asshole”
12. Love Scene
13. Tunnel Chase
14. Death By Fire / Terminator Gets Up
15. Factory Chase
16. End Credits: Final Suite
17. The Terminator Theme (Extended Version)
Patrick Hinton is Mixmag’s Digital Intern, follow him on Twitter here