Numark has just revealed the NTX1000, its latest turntable type.
The new model merits itself on its affordable price, retailing at $399, in comparison to the latest Technics SL-1200GR and SL-1210GR models which cost £1299.
Numark said: “We recognise your need for a professional turntable that capitalises on the resurgent popularity of vinyl for DJ gigs. But we’re mindful that you need for both versatility and value. The NTX1000 gives you everything you’re looking for.”
The NTX1000 has been designed from the ground up and features an adjustable S-shaped tonearm, three pitch ranges (± 8, 16, and 50%), damped cueing, as well as being resistant to heavy vibrations and external feedback.
You can find out more about the NTX1000 below and check out the images in the photo gallery above.
– Full-size platter with high-torque direct-drive motor
– 2-speed design: 33 1/3 and 45 RPM
– S-shaped tonearm for accurate tracking
– Tonearm with height adjustment, damped cueing and anti-skate control
– Pitch range adjustable to ±8%, ±16%, and ±50%
– Adjustable counterweight for perfect tonearm balance
– Pitch fader with reset button
– Start and stop time knobs for adjustable time ramping
– 45 RPM adapter included
(Via: The Vinyl Factory)
Jaguar is Mixmag's Weekend Editor. Follow her here