Libratone Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions apply worldwide.
2. The competition to win a speaker is open to all markets including Germany, UK, Scandinavia.
For full Libratone competition T&Cs check here.
General Mixmag Terms and Conditions
1. Unless otherwise specified, competitions are open to UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of Mixmag, their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the relevant competition.
2. Unless otherwise specified, the winner will be decided by the Mixmag staff in accordance with the closing date specified on the Specific Competition Page. Winners will be notified within the time period advised on the Specific Competition Page.
3. Mixmag reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
4. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence Mixmag a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes.
5. Mixmag will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. Mixmag takes no responsibility for any entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entries that do not comply with the terms and conditions are invalid.
7. Prizes are not transferable, and cash alternatives are not available.
8. By entering, winners agree to their names and general locations being used for publicity purposes by Mixmag in any and all media.
10. For a list of winners please send a stamped envelope to Competitions, Mixmag, 90-92 Pentonville Road, London N1 9HS stating for which competition you would like winner's details.
11. Any breach of these competition rules by an entrant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. The Editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Mixmag reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our or our partners' discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
13. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of Mixmag or its employees, Mixmag will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner's (or their guest's) enjoyment of the prize.
14. Competition rules published in Mixmag or website form part of these rules.
15. In the event that part of the prize needs to be canceled there will be no equivalent value prize offered in return.
16. All prizes are administered by our partners and arrangements for their distribution or orchestration will be made by them.
17. For Vegas competition entrants must be 21 and over.
1. All texts cost 50pence plus your normal standard rate
2. Your text must start with the word Mixmag to count towards any competition
3. Text entries to comps will receive a text confirmation from Mixmag to show that their text arrived with us.
4. By entering a competition by text you confirm that you are bound by all of Mixmag's competition terms and conditions, as above