Demo submissions are being taken until March 21 for what will be an annual new talent search by de Witte and KNTXT.
This is the first time KNTXT is opening up to demo submissions, a tradition that will continue for one week only every year.
Producers have until 11pm CET on March 21 to submit tracks. Full 320kbps tracks must be uploaded to SoundCloud and a maximum of four tracks can be sent for consideration.
Charlotte de Witte said: "KNTXT stands for purity, strength and progression, within a vibrant and ever evolving techno scene. It's very important to us to offer a platform for other artists. There are so many exciting talents around and they deserve to be heard.”
Recent releases from KNTXT include records from de Witte, Monoloc and Alignment.
Producers can submit their demos here. Follow the instructions below – no email submissions will be accepted.
- Name: Artist - Track Title (Original Mix)
- 320 kbps mp3 files.
- Soundcloud links only, download enabled.
- Full tracks, no snippets.
- One playlist of maximum 4 demo's.
- Please keep in mind we're a techno label. Please send us tracks of which you believe they would fit the label's philosophy.