Swizz Beatz has revealed that DMX’s posthumous album ‘Exodus’ will feature guest appearances from the likes of Nas and Jay-Z.
The album, which will be released on May 28, also features Bono, The LOX, Lil Wayne, Snoop Dogg, Usher, Westside Gunn, Conway the Machine, Benny the Butcher, Alicia Keys, Brian King Joseph, Cross, Infrared, Icepick, Moneybagg Yo, Mr. Porter and DMX’s son, Exodus Simmons.
Read this next: New York declares December 18 as Earl 'DMX' Simmons Day
The album was executive produced by Swizz Beatz and will come out on Def Jam.
DMX’s long-time collaborator said earlier this month: “This album, X couldn’t wait for his fans all around the world to hear and show just how much he valued each and every single person that has supported him unconditionally.”
Read this next: "Truly my everything" DMX's fiancée pays tribute to late rapper
The rapper’s public memorial service on April 24 was attended by thousands of fans, including Kanye West, Jay Z, Beyoncé and Nas.
Read this next: Dance music should be wary of posthumous releases
See the full 'Exodus' tracklist below.
1. "That's My Dog" (feat. The LOX & Swizz Beatz)
2. "Bath Salts" (feat. Jay-Z & Nas)
3. "Dog's Out" (feat. Lil Wayne & Swizz Beatz)
4. "Money Money Money" (feat. Moneybagg Yo)
5. "Hold Me Down" (feat. Alicia Keys)
6. "Skyscrapers" (feat. Bono)
7. "Male Stick Up Skit" (feat. Cross, Infrared & Icepick)
8. "Hood Blues" (feat. Westside Gunn, Benny The Butcher & Conway)
9. "Walking In The Rain" (feat. Nas, Exodus Simmons & Mr. Porter)
10. "Take Control" (feat. Snoop Dogg)
11. "Exodus Skit"
12. "Letter To My Son (Call Your Father)" (feat. Usher & Brian King Joseph)
Paddy Edrich is a freelance writer, follow him on Twitter