His sound manages to combine dusty, mechanical and analogue-inclined electronica with an unparalleled groove and he channels this noise through his imprint.
Clouded Vision has been on our radar since the first label compilation 'The Clouded Vision Experiment' was released back in 2012 and Walsh has made sure that every EP released since then has been a blinder.
A mainstay of the London dance music scene, you can catch Walsh playing regularly at venues like Fabric and often with Daniel Avery, the Phantasy trail-blazer whose track 'Free Floating' was remixed by Matt earlier this year.
Ahead of 'Level 2' the next instalment of the label compilation series, which features brand new cuts from the likes of The Hacker, Kiwi, Eskimo Twins and Hannah Holland, Walsh has created an hour long mix that encompasses everything the label is about.
The Clouded Vision Experiment, Level 2 will be released on August 11
1. Pink Skull - Abalone (Stefan Z Remix) (My Favorite Robot)
2. Ripperton – Unfold (Innervisions)
3. Rework – Ask You (Visionquest)
4. Moralez - Ladoga Lake (Sames In The Disks Mix) (Clouded Vision)
5. Daniel Avery - Free Floating (Matt Walsh Remix) (Phantasy Sound)
6. Alex Niggemann - Materium (Poker Flat)
7. Finnebassen – Bla (Get Physical Music)
8. Jay Shepheard - Two Much Love (Locked Groove Remix) (Retrofit)
9. Daniel Avery - All I Need (Roman Flugel Remix) (Phantasy Sound)
10. Dark Strands - The Calling (Matt Walsh Remix) (The Exquisite Pain)
11. Eskimo Twins – The Fridge Click (MEANT)
12. Partial Arts - Taifa (Emperor Machine Extended Mix) (Kompakt)
13. Jasper James - Listen To My Buttons (Optimo Trax)
Berghain Bouncer Sven Marquardt debuts new photography exhibition at Tbilisi nightclub
Watch a short documentary about the new residency
Octo Octa in The Lab NYC
Bringing the energy with house, techno, and breakbeat in our Brooklyn office