​Man chokes to death after swallowing bag of weed in Croatia - News - Mixmag
Search Menu
Home Latest News Menu
News

​Man chokes to death after swallowing bag of weed in Croatia

In an attempt to run from police

  • Harrison Williams
  • 18 July 2017

A 24-year-old man died outside Ultra Europe in Croatia last weekend after swallowing a bag of weed and choking.

According to Total Croatia News, on the evening of July 16 authorities approached a man suspected of drug possession outside the Poljud Stadium and requested to see his identification. The man attempted to run, but was quickly caught and put into custody.

Reports state that the man swallowed a bag of weed while he attempted to evade police. On the way to the police station the man became sick and medical assistance was called. The 24-year-old later died at the hospital from asphyxiation.

Police are now investigating what took place.

Load the next article
Loading...
Loading...