Featuring the likes of Shlømo, Shadowax, and Chris Liebing, de Witte’s 14-track Cover Mix is an intrepid peek into the techno star's confident selections, which landed her on the front page of Mixmag two years ago.
Read this next: Charlotte de Witte is a force of nature
In the words of Mixmag’s Ralph Moore: "This is a mix that means business. And we mean that in the best possible musical way! Charlotte’s Mixmag debut is a hi-octane techno affair featuring some of the biggest and best names in the biz, from Charlotte herself right across to Drums Theory, Robert S and ‘Liquid Slow’ with fellow superstar Chris Liebing”.
The pair worked on ‘Liquid Slow’ together, eventually dropping it as a collaborative two-track EP alongside ‘In Memory’ in 2019. The EP landed on Charlotte de Witte's KNTXT imprint, a label featuring heavily throughout the mix.
Listen to Charlotte de Witte’s Cover Mix now on Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Deezer, and more.
Check out the tracklist below.
1. The Black Dog ‘Nothing Ever Changes’ (Dust Science)
2. Shadowax ‘Ochen’ (Trip Recordings)
3. Heerhorst ‘We Fall’ (Octopus Records)
4. Chris Liebing & Charlotte de Witte ‘Liquid Slow’ (KNTXT)
5. Robert S (PT) ‘We’re Talking About Acid’ (unreleased)
6. Drums Theory ‘Last Paradise’ (Etruria Beat)
7. Re:Axis ‘Rise Within’ (Planet Rhythm)
8. Shlomo ‘Brother’ (Reeko remix) (Taapion Records)
9. Nico Moreno ‘Violent Methods’ (unreleased)
10. UBX127 ‘Tr Momenth’ (Figure)
11. Manuel Di Martino ‘Impact’ (Suara)
12. Stef Mendesidis ‘Cyber Document’ (Klockworks)
13. March (ARG) ‘Fool Toom’ (Chané remix) (Myphyst)
14. Noir ‘Psychosis’ (Noir Music)
Gemma Ross is Mixmag's Digital Intern, follow her on Twitter