Baby Ford takes control of ‘Fabric 85’
Joy Orbison and longtime collaborator Thomas Melchior feature in the tracklist
Baby Ford is providing the next instalment of Fabric's legendary mix series, due for release on December 11.
The minimal master has become a mainstay of the London scene since he moved to the capital three decades ago. He is responsible for a number of timeless records, working both individually under multiple aliases and with Thomas Melchior as Soul Capsule and Sunpeople.
Now he's stepping up for his first Fabric mix, with the tracklist spanning his own productions, and those of artists such as Joy Orbison, Derrick L. Carter and Julian Alexander.
Pre-order the mix
here, and check out the full tracklist below.
01. Baby Ford & The Ifach Collective - Carpe
02. Nicola Kazimir - Fine Girl
03. Dimbiman - Lava
04. Melchior Productions Ltd. - Feel Sensua
05. Derrick L. Carter - Boompty Boomp Theme
06. Joy Orbison - Ellipsis
07. Jonno & Tommo - Close The Door
08. Pal Joey - Spend The Night
09. Fatdog - Bump
10. Doublet - Paradise Village
11. Julian Alexander - Undrgr
12. Alex Celler - Haz
13. OCH - Time Tourism (Baby Ford Remix)
14. Ion Ludwig - I Don't Know How To Say
15. Baby Ford - NY015