Appearing in our weekly In Session series in March of 2022, ANNA took the wheel of this storming techno mix and spoke to Mixmag about her productions, sound healing, growing up around clubs, and the joy of looking inward. “Since I can remember, I have been in nightclubs,” she says. “And I was actually allowed to go to my father’s nightclub when I was 14. My Dad and my Uncle always had a nightclub here in my town.”
The Brazilian DJ and producer puts together a charged-up mix featuring original productions and remixes alongside key cuts from Raxon, Stephan Bodzin, and Radio Slave - a hi-octane adventure that’s perfect for peak-time Printworks and Tomorrowland fans alike.
“I wanted to do a techno mix of what I’m playing at the moment and some of my own work,” she explains. “I wanted to see if I could mix some ambient tracks, but it’s been a while since I put out a mix so I wanted people to hear my techno side.”
Listen to ANNA’s In Session mix now on Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer, Amazon Music, and TIDAL. Check out the tracklist below.
1. Raxon 'Input Robot'
2. Veerus 'Yard'
3. Stephan Bodzin 'Dune'
4. Bart Skils & Weska 'Shades of Summer'
5. Frank Biazzi 'Take Control'
6. Radio Slave 'Acid Dip'
7. Christian Smith 'Turn The Lights ' (Alessandro Grops Remix)
8. ANNA & Wehbba 'Unio Mystica'
9. Glaskin 'Stalactite Cave'
10. Planetary Assault Systems 'Say It Loud'
11. Uto Karem, Hollen 'Dance'
12. Anfisa Letyago 'Orizzonte' (Adiel Remix)
13. Pan Pot 'Particle Fever'
14. Kashpitzky 'Reckless'
15. Patrick Seich 'Acid Monday'
16. Stephan Bodzin 'Isaac' (Anna Remix)