The 100 highest earning clubs in America took over 1 billion dollars in 2014.
Forbes reports that the figure exceeds $1.36bn, with $550m of that coming from the top 10 clubs on the list.
Right on cure, the publisher has put together a handy league table of the most minted venues in the US.
The top 10 is made up of dance music palaces in Las Vegas, with only two other cities featuring: Miami and New York. It's been clear that Vegas has been the epicentre of clubbing big bucks for a while now and this only continues to further its status.
XS comes in first, having raked in a whopping $105m in '14. You can have a peak at the rest of the top 10 below.
To put this all in perspective: a report unveiled at this year's Ibiza International Music Summit valued the global dance music industry at $6.2bn, meaning US clubs are certainly contributing their fair share.
1. XS, Las Vegas, $105 million
2. Hakkasan, Las Vegas, $103 million
3. Marquee Nightclub, Las Vegas, $85 million
4. TAO Las Vegas, Las Vegas, $55 million
5. LIV, Miami Beach, $45 million
6. Surrender Nightclub, Las Vegas, $45 million
7. LAVO New York, New York City, $35 million
8. Story, Miami Beach, $30 million
9. Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas, $30 million
10. LAVO Las Vegas, Las Vegas, $25 million