Anyone who's a fan of caffeine will tell you that Black Coffee is the best way to start the day, and BC's first-ever mix for the magazine is a 50-minute mix of sweet, soul-drenched house vibes that you'll be playing all summer long. From South African players like Mr Luu and Revolution to international producers like Dj Angelo & Foremost Poets, Black Coffee is just the kick you need, morning, noon or night.
Black Coffee talks you through your exclusive Mixmag mix
"When I put together a mix or a set, it's never about single tracks but rather about the journey I want to take you on with the collective. I'm terrible with even remembering the songs I have and learning or knowing lyrics to distinguish them! When I hear a song it's the sound I hear first, before anything else. Compiling the Mixmag mix for me was about communicating that my love for house music is diverse, ranging from vocals to dubs and everything in between. I hope you enjoy the mix as it reflects who and where I am right now, having made New York my base this summer while I tour all over Europe."
1. Francesco Chiocci feat Black Soda 'Black Sunrise'
2. Dario D'Attis feat Lisa Shaw All Over Again (Rocco Deep remix)
3. Tronix Deep 'Z.O.E.'
4. Prince Kaybee feat Audrey 'Better Days'
5. DJ Angelo & Foremost Poets '100 Years'
6. Revolution 'Down Down'
7. St Nicolas feat Thukie 'Travel The World'(Sobz Drumatic mix)
8. Mr Luu 'Ryan'
9. Diephuis 'Crossing Borders' (Manoo's Refugee remix)